Have fun, be Healthy, and Support our Families living with Dementia!
Rules for the 2021 Citrus County Virtual Wellness Challenge
Purpose of the Challenge:
It is more important than ever to maintain morale, physical fitness, and emotional wellness through a community-wide opportunity to have fun, improve our health, and raise funds for a worthy cause. For this reason, Coping with Dementia LLC, in partnership with Mr. Bill Fitness, has created the Citrus County Virtual Wellness Challenge to benefit the nonprofit Dementia Education Inc.
The Challenge is a simple opportunity to score your daily activities for a period of one month over a range of ten wellness categories. Simply by participating in The Challenge, you will have fun, improve your health, and contribute to a more dementia friendly Citrus County.
Rules for the Citrus County Virtual Wellness Challenge:
1) The Challenge will be conducted on-line from October 3rd through October 30th, 2021.
2) Any person may participate in The Challenge by submitting an Registration Form and fee by mail or through PayPal, and signing registration form available HERE. There will be two categories of participation for “Individuals” or “Teams,” which will consist of ten or more individuals.
3) Upon submission of the entry form and donation, participants will become registered for the purpose of compiling weekly scores for their participation in ten categories of wellness activities. At the end of the event, they will receive recognition for their wellness activities through Certificates of Achievement and other Awards to be determined by the organizer.
4) Upon becoming registered Participants, individuals may download from the official Citrus County Virtual Wellness Challenge web site a form for scoring their participation. At the end of each week, Participants may report their scores to a Challenge Database via e-mail. Top performance scores in both Individual and Team Categories will be reported on the Coping with Dementia and Citrus County Aware for Alzheimer’s FaceBook pages, then totaled for a period of four weeks for the purpose of recognizing Participants and bestowing final Awards. Awards will be given in both Individual and Team Categories with the largest team receiving the prestigious Mary Blair Darling Award.
5) Rules of the Challenge may be modified or updated by the organizer and will become official when publicized on the Official Challenge Web Site.
6) All net proceeds from the Challenge will be donated to Dementia Education Inc., a Citrus County nonprofit charitable corporation. Any questions related to scoring and rules interpretation will be settled by the organizer. Questions regarding rules and interpretation may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.